Why Lose Weight?
Why do the Weight Loss 30 Day Challenge?
More Energy – Many people experience a HUGE energy boost when they begin working out and start the Weight Loss 30 day Challenge. Exercise and being physically active is known to improve cardiovascular health, lower high blood pressure and increase your energy levels and give a kick boost to your immune system.
2. Improved Health – “even a modest weight loss, such as 5 to 10 percent of your total body weight, is likely to produce health benefits, such as improvements in blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and blood sugars.” – cdc.gov. There are risk factors when someone is overweight or obese. Having a recommended body weight via exercise and diet can also help you manage type 2 diabetes and other life threatening illnesses. This weight loss challenge can help you shed some pounds.
3. Longevity – There are long term health benefits with diet and exercise. “A classic eight-year study of 13,000 people conducted at the Institute for Aerobics Research under the direction of Dr. Steven Blair found that those who walked the equivalent of 30 minutes a day had a significantly lower risk of premature death than those who rarely exercised.” – acefitness.org
4. Feeling Good and Looking Great – Your confidence may grow. Don’t be surprised if coworkers, family members and friends do a double take when they see the new you for the first time. Make sure you tell them about the weight loss 30 day challenge!
5. Feel Happier – “exercise can increase the production of endorphins, which are known to help produce positive feelings and reduce the perception of pain” – ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
6. Sleep Better – “One study found that 150 minutes of moderate-to-vigorous activity per week can provide up to a 65% improvement in sleep quality” – sciencedirect.com. Others have found that it has helped them with their sleep apnea.
Still not convinced on Why Lose Weight?
Helps alleviate arthritis and joint pain according to different doctors
Helps you reduce your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Reduces the need of expensive and painful weight loss surgery